Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
This is the first that I’ve heard of it but it sounds like more of the same O’l. A group called “Roundhill Group” that didn’t have an FFL at the time that they bought Remington and is building them in NY. Anything with “group” in the title and no FFL sounds like more of the same a company more interested in making money off the name and some patents than they are innovation or an actual interest in firearms.

Innovation? I'd say there isn't much left to innovate for the most part. All new designs are just tweaks of old. Rounds are the same way. Just trying to sell more to folks that have stuff that works already.

Regardless your take or need on the above if they are going to get up and running and can sell guns and make money more power to them. At least best I can tell they never sold their company down the river to the anti gunners like Bill Ruger did years ago.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....