Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by RAS
Canadians make great whiskey.

And Yugoslavia made great cars.

Nailed it....

Beat me to it grin

mathman;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the weekend was more than less the way you'd hoped it would be and that all in your world are well.

Since I've noted on a couple posts you don't prefer Canadian rye, I was wondering if you've ever tried the Pike Creek product I've linked to above?

It's not Crown by any stretch, which I personally find too sweet in any variations I've tried.

There used to be a rye out of Alberta called Tangle Ridge which was quite nice, but it would appear there weren't enough of us that thought so.

Forty Creek gets a lot of air play up here, but honestly it's much harsher than Pike Creek for my taste buds and I'm not sure what the fuss is about with it. The same could be said for Pendleton actually in my view, as the one bottle I tried on a trip down to Oregon was disappointing to my tastes.

Anyways, just curious and nothing more sir. I'm not really sure that Pike Creek is available south of the medicine line, well or any of the better Canadian Ryes, so if one only gets to try Crown or Canadian Club eek eek eek, then I can certainly see your reluctance to endorse Canadian Whiskey. wink

All the best to you mathman.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"