Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Bristoe
People who know what's going on are upset about it.

And here I am thinking that I could be upset about something and not have a constant stream of negativity flowing out of me. I am not a theologian, but based off of my limited understanding, God has a special place in hell for those who profess to be Christians but are mired in paranoia and negativity. God wants his children to celebrate the life he has given them and the beauty he has created in this world.

Paul you showed disdain for God when you took his name in vain. GD is about as low as it gets. So with that in mind I put absolutely no credence in what you might have to say about the requirements of a Christian.

But back to your first post and about Happycamper. First of all if you look at what the Bible has to say there is reason to not be happy with how things are going in this nation. It says in the last days they will justify the wicked and condemn the righteous and call good evil and evil good. Do you not see that? It's paraded in our faces every day. It bothers me, does it not you? I know it bother Happycamper.

You seem to be upset over him being critical. I never saw a thread with more whining in it than what you started over your Nosler rifle then you had another right after that for another lemon you bought. It seems to me you're not familiar with the old saying about the pot calling the kettle black.