Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Firstlight
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Firstlight
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
LOL!

Yeah, say you are really Jason Cardenas without saying you are Jason Cardenas! laugh laugh laugh
Where is your proof I'm this jason person?

Aside from following me around, using the infamous terms in the epic Elksucker meltdowns, and being a total dumbass?

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

Anyone can look at your posting history this morning, and see it is you who is following me around, proving once more you're nothing but a pathological liar with your lying accusations.

What are these "terms" I am using that proves I'm this jason person?

There was a dude here some time ago who called a lot of a pathological liar. When he did it, it was often a non-sequitur, just as it is here. That same poster called people couldn't help but calling others mentally ill. Elklayer or something like that. Can't quite remember.
By your logic, anyone who uses the term troll is a sockpuppet of the first person who used the word troll, because, again, according to you, nobody can use the same word twice to describe a person's actions after being used on a site.

As I have noted previously, your logic is exactly that of a mentally disturbed communist university professor.