Originally Posted by Anteloper
You’ll find Wyoming welcomes all good people who are helpful, decent citizens. Racist ass-hats can stay where they are.

Right. So WY welcomes all good, helpful, and decent people. Please enlighten us on how WY goes about the process of determining who is worthy and who is undesirable and further, how WY is legally able to reject undesirables.

Most, including me, would welcome good people regardless of ethnicity; unfortunately though, WY as well as every other state in the Union does not have the ability to reject anyone who wishes to move there. States don't even have the ability to reject the massive number of illegals that the FED is arbitrarily locating in cities throughout America.

It sounds to me like you haven't had the pleasure of spending time around these undesirables, these Dindus, who are overwhelmingly of a certain ethnicity. Once you've done so and you and those you love have been violated repeatedly, you can get back to us.

As to the racist ass-hat comment: GFY.

Last edited by High_Noon; 02/25/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue