Anteloper: While I agree with most of your comments, I never said or implied that WY is mostly bigots. Virtually everyone I came into contact with in WY was very courteous and decent, which is one of the reasons I like it there.

Regarding ‘race,’ your comments are indeed correct, if not idealized. When your neighbor gets slaughtered in her driveway early one morning (in a good neighborhood), when burglary, car-jackings, murder (including the murder of police officers), and home invasions become commonplace; idealism quickly fades.

Your snap judgement is based upon a singular comment and does not even consider a person’s experience. Nor does it consider any of that individuals previous writings, some of which have been posted here on the ‘fire, but you could certainly be forgiven that due to the fact that you’re new here.

Rather than high-jack this thread any longer, I will simply refer you an essay I penned regarding racism. After reading it, you will be in a better position to make your own determination regarding my character.

Racism

Last edited by High_Noon; 02/25/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue