Originally Posted by High_Noon
Please enlighten us on how WY goes about the process of determining who is worthy and who is undesirable and further, how WY is legally able to reject undesirables.

That’s easy, an individual’s worth is determined by how they conduct themselves. What kind of neighbor & friend they show themselves to be by their actions, not by the tone of their skin or an accent. No, they can’t be legally ejected if they prove undesirable but that’s different from being “welcomed”.

This Site has a few adolescent maturity level guys who like to throw around their racial hatred & I generally won’t go out of my way to address that, But please do not equate the fact that my beloved state is mostly white with being mostly bigots, we’re not. I’ve spent plenty of time all over the country and have dealt with plenty of wretched folks. I’ve found they come in every color. It often takes time to weigh the quality of the truly good ones & I find they too, come in every color.

I find most of the folks on the campfire to be good guys with a strong interest in guns & hunting, which I appreciate. Most are conservative Republicans which I appreciate. Unfortunately a few make conservative, Republican, gun enthusiasts look exactly like the stereotype which the left would like to paint us as. Like a lot of rooms the loudest aren’t the majority, they just seek the most attention.

When someone starts shooting their mouth off with a lot of bigoted epithets two sentences in, they make it pretty damn easy to gauge their character.