Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Looking at this thread and the other, I casually count guys from around a dozen states up for having a go at this. I think it could make for a fun distraction, being able to see pics and read descriptions from guys toting Stubbs along on outings in lots of different places doing various fun and interesting things.

Years ago I was part of a similar gig with a knife that originally belonged to a recently departed member in an online group I was part of. I think the gent was out of BC. At least that's how I remember it. Anyway, that custom knife made it to not only many US states and CAN provinces but also to a few countries around the world if I recall correctly, including Australia, and places in Europe and Africa. I used to to gut my cinnamon bear in SE Alaska with, actually, before sending it on to the next fellow. That was in 2002. It was really cool seeing pics with that blade with shots from many different parts of the world. If there's enough interest I'd be pleased to start it off next week and then send it to the next fella.

Folks have expressed willingness to represent/drag Stubbs so far in:

WA
TN
MI
MN
ND
HI
MT
CA
TX
OR
PA
MA
ME
NH
ID

Any others feel like taking part, please do chime in.

P.S. I'm not going to make any silly rules as far as what gets done with Stubbs when in others' possession, but I'd appreciate it not being used to smoke rock with, or for any other illicit and/or deviant purposes for that matter. If it does make it on a long journey around the country--and maybe more-- and back, I'm thinking of hanging it on a wall on a little plaque or something. "Made and sold. Used and loved. Gifted and stolen, abused and returned. Traveleved thousands of miles and brought smiles to many men, even in death. Never let the bastards grind you down!" I'd be sad if it got seized from the post office after some drug dog sniffed out some residue in it...

I see NH is apparently covered...........so I'll volunteer to do a NH/OH combo. I promise to take it to spots in NH most wouldn't.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�