P.S. I already have a basic register that I'll print out and send out with Stubbs to the next trustee. It has the 50 states listed. Below each state's name there are 2 blanks to be filled by those who receive it before sending on. One for where each guy enters their names/handles, location of activity and date. The second blank is for when the same state is hit twice. There's room for a third, I think, if need be but I've only numbered 1 and 2 for travel and player data. There are a few words on instructions. Ones that no doubt some of you savage half-apes will ignore and completely botch, but I'm OK with that. smile

Not sure how we play who gets the baton next. I'd lean towards having whomever is in possession make that call. Once you've had the thing and played with it, you get crossed off the 'send it to me' list. It could get messy if there's a set list, as people have unexpected things happen and if the chain gets broken and Stubbs ends up stuck it'll be game over for everyone. I figure I'll start an 'Official Stubbs US Grand Tour' thread when I send it off the first time and folks can post up there with their subsequent Stubbs shots and figure out who they're going to send it to next, but not be forced to have anyone else know. It might be fun not knowing where the next pics are coming from, and from whom...

Thoughts welcome.