Originally Posted by alpinecrick

I've owned 4-5 chrono's, currently own a M35 and a Labradar. The Labradar is easier to use and these days gets used a lot more than the M35. Although I have thought about selling the M35 for the time being I decided to keep it.

The Labradar will pick up my .22 cal bullets but I don't shoot any with "severe" boat tails. Aiming the Labradar is a little more critical when shooting the .22 bullets.

One of the best things about the Labradar is I can shoot from prone. Whether shooting at 100 yds or longer distances it's just a matter of leaning over and adjusting the unit to pick up the bullets regardless of the range I'm shooting at.
Also, as others have said in past threads it's just a matter of time before one shoots his chrono that's out in front of the muzzle.

Paired with the app on my phone I place my phone under the stock just in front of the trigger guard. Same place I position it when we're using electronic targets. You don't have to move out of position to manipulate the bottons on the LabRadar.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]