Had a friend stop over a weak or so after his dads funeral shortly after last thanks giving. We shot the s h i t for a few hrs. among the topics we covered was how his wife & daughter had covid a month apart & he never had seemed to get infected. This was a few months prior. Three days later I have a message on my phone that he just tested positive for covid after loosing his sense of taste.

A week later I to tested positive for COVID. Was quite sick for better than a week. Headache ,aches & pains & a burning sensation in my chest low oxygen count for 5 days or so that was quite seveere. My ability to get my breath was quite compermized for nearly a month. I still count myself amongst the lucky that it wasn't worse for me. My friend had a quite a few family members that attended the funeral come down with covid. His mother did not last long before she was taken.

I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19