Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
Every week or two here, they have a corona shot day at the health department, and as I drive by, I see two parking lots full of terrified oldsters and Karens, dutifully lining up for their gene therapy shots. It's pretty damn pathetic.

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply by wearing the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers, who actually care about seniors, as the enemies.
What do you think?

I think many of older generations still believe absolutely EVERYTHING that they are told by "authority figures" (government, TV, "news", etc.), absolutely implicitly. And woe be unto anyone who questions. It's a phenomenon I've never really understood, as it is so foreign to me. Especially when it is so blatantly obvious that all these "authority figures" are evil pathological liars and manipulators. Of course, there are plenty of younger people like this too, but I've always noticed in in folks older than me. There's a very deep emotional slavery ingrained into them. It's why they will not allow anyone to question anything, whether it's vaccines, or American involvement in wars, or whatever. Anyone who doubts is insane and unpatriotic.

Boggles my mind.