Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.

Considering the case numbers, ICU bed use, and hospital admission numbers for covid were already dropping like a rock before vaccinations were given in any meaningful numbers, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Goalie is exactly right here.

The country reached herd immunity before the first shot was ever given here, which proves the citizens did not need to be subjected to an experimental shot, which by the way is killing many in Europe, and is being covered up in the USA media.

Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

That is 3,000+ % more DEATHS than from the flu shot, in just one month..

Who needs a link to the deaths in Europe, when the deaths alone in the USA prove it?

You have a computer. Go do some DD.

Um, cite your sources.

I'm calling BS.

(Hint, dying after you get the shot doesn't = dying FROM the shot. People in hospice have been getting the stupid vaccine)

You have a computer, and access to the numbers. Prove me wrong.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)