Originally Posted by jaguartx
This is like asking King David which of his 500 wives was his favorite. He always said the one without a headache. Until he nailed Bathsheba. He loved her. And because she loved him, she never had a headache.

Guy goes to bed and starts rubbing on his wife. She says not tonight, Hon (yeah, no schiett, some married folks listened to HIM and love, cherish and, well never the [bleep] mind. Love and cherish would be great). (Yeah, she actually said Hon. Not MacDonald or Erastus or William). She said Hon, i got a drs appt with the gynecologist in the AM and i want to be fresh. Pink, not red.

So, William rolls over but cant sleep on his stomach because hes propped up. After a while he rolls over and says, Babe (some guys say that to their sweetheart, for real) and nudges her.

She says, "What, hon?" (Ha, stupid unliberated christian dumbass woman, I guess,,right?).

He says, Babe, she says, Yes. He says, you seeing the dentist tomorrow?

She says, No, hun.

And they lived HAPPILY ever after, within their house on a rock. I know, it's a fairy tale. But you know, fairy tales sometimes come true.

Know how i know? Ive seen it befo. smile

That's a real nice story, but are you sure he didn't say "Babe, are you seeing the Proctologist tomorrow?"

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue