Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Ask this question of anyone who has experience with the 9.3X62 and you'll get a rousing "YES".

I love my 9.3x62 as a hunting cartridge, but it can't carry the 6mmppc in pure accuracy to 300 yards. Remember the smallest 100 yard 5 shot group tho is .0077" by a local Texas guy, Mike Stinnett. Mike was shooting a 30 cal wildcat based on the 6.5 Grendel case. I believe most all other BR records are by the 6ppc to 300yds.

This thread is about "inherent" cartridge accuracy, which we hear about from time to time. The 9.3x62mm is known for being inherently accurate. Just as the 222 and 308win are. The list is long and I don't believe the op was asking about the most accurate cartridge known to man. That one you mention is also known to be inherently accurate. Like I said, the list is long and it's growing each year. New cartridges like the 6mm Creedmoor, the PRC's and 6.5 creedmoor, as well as the 300WSM are also "inherently" accurate cartridges...also for the guy that brought up recoil. That is funny, as recoil has absolutely nothing to do with how "inherently" accurate a cartridge is:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Back to the 9.3x62.. Enjoy..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA