Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by efw
Yep I work for a bank and concealed carry licenses are not on our list of approved methods of identification.

There are lots of very official looking “IDs” around that don’t carry the same weight as a drivers license or passport so we are given rather specific instruction as to what we can and can’t use. Much of this has to do with readily recognizing a potential fraud and not enough people use concealed carry as ID so front liners can’t recognize legit from false.

In a small institution like mine a manager is given discretion and I would take it if that was all a person who I didn’t know had on them but most people carry their drivers license with them as faithfully as their concealed carry permit.

I’m glad you posted in here, I was think of you when I started this thread.

I have their CIP,

Would my permit fit in their category for State issues Non-DL ?

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

With 20 years in the Financial Industry, no it does not. What they are referring to on that line is a "Drivers License" that does not permit you to drivel In Colorado I believe that's a "X" restriction, and is issued for ID purposes only.

Additionally our state statutes specifically carry permits are not valid for ID purposes, and the carry permit is not valid unless also accompanied by your drivers license.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/29/21.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell