Got my first shot yesterday. Arm is a bit sore. Noticed a couple of strange things though.
Things that were getting smaller are now getting bigger. Things which were getting bigger are getting smaller. If I close my right eye I see double out of my left eye. When I try to move my right hand my left hand moves. Garlic tastes like cotton candy. Milk tastes like gin and tonic. I can speak 5 new languages. I want to drive on the left side of the road. My dog doesn't seem to know who I am. I have an overwhelming urge to reconcile with the X.(that's really scary). My shoes fit on the wrong foot. I went bear hunting today and noticed I was only carrying a club and I was naked. Went through McDonalds on the way home and tried to order sushi. Got home and took a shower. Realized I was not at home and the neighbor was not impressed. Found my house and tried to cut the lawn. Realized someone had braided the lawn and installed a 4" lift on the lawnmower. Figured some time in the reloading room might help put things in perspective. Found someone had been messing with my stuff. Never seen a .223-50cal before. Nice of them to leave me a few rounds for trials!
Other than that, I'm feeling just fine.
PS: Just discovered I can change the channel on the TV buy pressing my heels together and thinking of the show I want to watch. Cool !
PPS: My dog won't come within 20' of me?? What's up with that??