I gotta be the different one here.

Got the Covid back in January, 2020, before it was officially stated to be in the US. All the symptoms. It responded well to Vitamins C & D3, Zinc, and lots of ionophores for Zinc.

Got tested for Covid last August. I was confirmed negative, and had the immunoglobin antibodies saying I had it.

Have LOTS of co-morbidities that say I should die quickly with the Covid...that I should be scared to death to get it. Not scared the least. Didn't die then...and I know the virus doesn't need a vaccine if it is easily cured. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Quercetin, and EGCG, any combined with Zinc, and Vitamins C & D3, have that covered.

Not getting the experimental treatment. If Big Pharma is exempting itself from liability while wanting to use the general population as guinea pigs...count me out. Call me a nut, but I see additional boosters and more unpleasant surprises in the future for this new form of treatment.

This new mRNA treatment will probably take a decade or more to iron it out and get the unforeseen problems out. As a certain shrunken head once said....it's going to be a bumpy ride - at least, for many people, as the effect of additional boosters begin to stack on top of each other.

Not crashing the party for those opting to get it. Your body, your choice. My body, my choice. Live and let live.