Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by Starman
You all tangled up in Biblical superstition
and mythology...sad.

Which superstition and mythology exactly do you speak of the satan?

The one you get your imaginary Satan from
What else ?..🙄

Walking my dog will get you to 3rd base shortly
But I had to save this knowing your propensity to edit your posts

You have a solid record of editing posts after the fact . That fragile ego and all. Now on to further growth

Only 2 days and we have made real progress. We learned you have no tolerance for people with views you don’t hold. We learned you hate Christians.

Now we learned you fight your own straw men assuming what others think and you are ignorant of a simple definition.
The Hebrew for Satan is הסטן (hasatan). The prefix ה (ha) means "the" which identifies the noun סטן (satan) is a noun and not a proper name and should therefore be translated as "the adversary“
Or “the accuser”.

Now let’s land the plane. Multiple people have asked you what your world view is. It’s immaterial. ID, Atheist, Big Bang/abiogenesis/evolution , your religion of choice, it doesn’t matter. Every world view has unanswerable questions. Questions that no one can answer with indisputable hard proof. Yet you consistently want to hold Christians to a standard you can never uphold for your own world view. That makes you a hypocrite.

You might want to reflect on why it bothers you that someone just doesn’t think like you. It really is unhealthy.

So to review We learned you have no tolerance for people with views you don’t hold. We learned you hate Christians. We learn you are ignorant on scripture and wrestle your own straw men. And you are a hypocrite.

Every human falls short. Maybe learn to actually be tolerant of others views. Maybe try to be a better human and build people up, instead of trying to tear them down. Or at the very least since other peoples views vex you so much , try ignoring. The old saying if you can’t say anything nice, say nothing at all.

Now you are free of me. I’m done with you.
Have a blessed life.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....