Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I have two Wranglers.

They are pretty solid little handguns. Loading gate is stiff on one of them.

Keep both loaded with CCI shotshells for copperheads. One at the house, one at the shop. Both shoot well with solid bullets too.

I was just looking at the Ruger Wrangler at my LGS on Wednesday. Thinking about picking one up for a snake gun like that too Barry. They had about every finish and variation in stock for $219, I think.

Guess Great Minds think alike ! 🤠
Governor for the win on sneaky snakes. Wrangler for the win anyway. They're a nice little gun. For half or even a third the price of a Single Six, what not? Wish they made the WMR cylinder to go with it. I think I paid $209 at the Farm Store back in January or so. I'd say $219 in today's market is right in there.

EE,
The S&W Governor is definitely the ultimate “snake gun” and also works well on hogs and other varmints. I had one and shot it quite a bit when they first came out.
But for now, I have a lot of .22 cal rat shot on hand, and the Ruger Wrangler should work well for snakes and rats in the barn.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~