Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Now this fugking retard is an expert in fire suppression systems. We here at the fire are so lucky to have this Cockwomble with us...

Don't be jealous because you lost the I.Q. lottery.

You bet Cockwomble.

Hey smokepole, I see you like talking about cock, no matter what sock puppet you are signed in on.

Wrong again stupid. I don’t even know Smokepole. Nice try though. Why don’t you try to hit a persimmon driver 300 yards with a golf ball you lying sack of crap.

See, you lied right there, just like smokee. Everyone knows smokee. How can you say you don't know a longtime member on a site, you liar? Now I know it's you, smokee, you dumb sombitch.

I was hitting balata golf balls 300+ with a persimmon driver before you were born.

Wrong again stupid. I know of him on this site. I don’t actually know him personally you fugking retard. You’re a liar about golf and elk hunting , etc.

Keep trying though we’re all still laughing AT you.

Sure is funny how not one single person on this site has ever pointedly quoted a post of mine, and specifically pointed out where I was wrong.

Of course, you, being on the extreme left side of the bell curve, eliminates you from ever having close to the ability in doing such.

Prove me wrong you dumb sombitch. Go find where I was 100% wrong.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)