Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
How about this quote from Docrocket, you seem to have left out most of what he said in your sig line:

Sure is funny how ole DocRocket completely ignored my facts I posted about the covid-19 fraud, and refused to answer any of my factual postings in that thread. Yessir, the medical industry is getting exposed around the whole world for murdering people with these shots. Yep, I do believe that is the true reason ole doc showed up, out of the blue mind you, to attack me, because I was exposing the fraud.

And even old Georgee boy, quoted ole Doc's attack to join in the attack.

LMAO, two doctors attacking me for exposing the fraud of covid-19, and yet not one of them even attempted to refute the facts I posted.

You want to know why ole smokee? It's because they couldn't, because my postings are 100% scientifically known around the world, by the leading Virologists and scientists, and backed up with irrefutable scientific evidence, you mr. fake scientist you, yourself, claim to be. ROFLMAO.

ole smokee, 62 year old mentally sick cyber stalking fake global warming believing fake scientist.

Hey smokee, how about you, mr. so-called scientist, how about you going and refuting my scientific evidence concerning the covid-19 deadly shots, you idiot?

It's a good thing you're so popular around here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla