Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by denton
....unless the prosecution makes a much better case.

Legal Insurrection has an attorney in the courtroom every day, reporting in detail and what happens. The past couple of days have seen major holes poked in the prosecution's case. The prosecution's expert witnesses ended up doing a lot more good for the defense than for the prosecution. One of them viewed video of the evidence, and allowed that it looked to him like Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade, not on his neck, for example.

Let's hope that at least one juror isn't intimidated by fear of reprisals from BLM and Antifa mobs to go along with a lie.

I guessing they fear for their own safety and of being doxed

Exactly my point.

Yup,

My point is there isn’t a single member of that jury that is unaware of what will happen to them and their family if they do not vote to convict. Highly doubtful anyone on that jury is even considering the evidence, the Know what they must do to survive.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.