Originally Posted by rainshot
The reason we're seeing so many people getting shot by police now is because the media, backed up by radical politicians, has led to the idea that one is justified in resisting arrest and obligated to resist. They have created an atmosphere where people are led to believe they are a hero and won't have any consequences for resisting. The media and democrats in general have put a target on the backs of all law enforcement officers and sadly or own FBI, DOJ and CIA have helped. Radical leftist ideology can only lead to one place; chaos.

I have been saying that for years.

Just this morning I had a conversation with my bud, Mannlicher. We were discussing the degradation of the Design District in Miami and it going back to the schithole it once was.

My reply:

Picked up 2 houses on 1 huge lot down there years ago. One needed some mild rehab. Groids in the house thought they didn't have to pay rent. (Weren't paying previous owner either). Reassured them they did. They refused. So I threw them out. Cawps come on debarcation day and baby daddy comes rolling up as his schit is being put on the swale. Aszhole starts threatening me right in front of them. Cawps, of course, doing nothing about it. In front of the cawps, I told the mother'fugker I'd shoot him in the fugkin head if he came near me.

Groids are allowed to make death threats in front of cawps, don't you know?

Last edited by local_dirt; 04/15/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH