Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Originally Posted by 303savage
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

Nope. I knew your location would be yankee before I looked. So don't take this as an attack on you. It's just you don't have the experience to see the whole picture and quoting you helps illustrate the problem of the white washing of the racial narrative as sold to America by progressives.

Africa is a big continent. Most of them literally do not possess the quality of grey matter to progress beyond the maturity of a white 14 year old. And they'll never be as smart. Some do, that's because they're different people descended from northern Africa or mixed with with people who came afrom another continent. There's a lot of intra-racial discrimination related to these conditions.

Even smart, educated blacks, who are aware that the average IQ of a sub-Saharan African is practically retarded compared to whites, don't want to acknowledge the fact. It doesn't fit with any narrative. No one knows what to do with them other than treat them like spoiled children. Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited.

And comments about not having dads are racist. Multigenerational matriarchy is literally their culture all the way back to Africa. Talk to an honest black sometime, treating them with respect for who and what they are. It's not like they can snap their fingers And start acting like us or even should. Who wants to go to a soul food restaurant to eat cranberry kale salad? Wash it down with pumpkin spice? Hard pass.

Urban, good post. I'll add this, by saying that those who have never lived in close proximity to Blacks, have what some of us call the "Salmon, ID Syndrome". In other words, they simply have no idea what they're really like.