Let s get back to the gist of the original post,that white people need to stop being afraid to be called a ,RACIST, take the power out of the word.If someone calls you a ,RACIST, say,"yes,i am,so what?"or "yes i am a Nazi,and?"
"yes i am a white supremacist,so what ?" Is this what we should do?Take the power it holds over some people away.That is the point I got from the article that was posted. The bottom line ,as i see it, is this: There are good people and bad people of every race,creed,color,hell,i ll put my own white trash relatives up against ANYBODY'S,that being said, having grown up in an urban area,having worked,almost,my entire career in the worst s... holes in N.YC.
Urban blacks,can never,will never,have never, been able to live as we do.nor do they want to.they want to live THEIR way,so be it.But,it s not OUR way.
People are different,they act different, have attitudes and behaviors much different than ours.what they consider normal behavior,to us,is abhorrent
behavior,to them,there is no difference between 3 am and 3 pm,be as loud as you want,EVERYONE wants to hear my music,why wouldn t you??.I 'm not even considering the island blacks that have their own urban enclaves,they HATE American blacks,call them "Cotton Pickers",and "Lazy Bones,good for nothings", there alot of different sub -sects the average American knows nothing about.If you have not lived near urban blacks,if you have not worked with or around urban blacks,if you have not seen where and how they live and act ,first hand,if you have not smelled it.....Then you do not and can not understand these differences,ever.