I'll be meeting with Jessi the historian and Danny the curator.
People aren't born with info already in their heads. They need to learn from others who have more knowledge on the subject and to study the subject if possible. When I was in school back in the dark ages we had teachers or professors who gave us the book learning and we went on field trips to see what they were teaching us.
The last time I was at the museum they didn't have much of a variety of Savages. If they could visit Doug Foglio or Dave Trauth and spend days with their rifles and the ledgers side by side they could become experts. They were studying the Collector's Guide so that was a step in the right direction but they need more input than the collector's guide gives on the subject. If my new book was out they would have more facts to help them.
I'll be using my inventory list and the info I've gathered researching my new book to help explain the ledgers to them. I'll also tell them they are welcome to come here to my house to study my collection.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]