Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's Worse than they tell us. Three things that all of the masks do:

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
2. CO2 toxicity. Levels increase with time. Nuff said.
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

Speak for yourself. I doubt it ever crossed your mind that maybe some of us can think and read for ourselves. The mask bullshiit never made any sense, as did most of the nonsense surrounding the covid. You've been lied to from day one and aint smart enough to see it, even when its right in front of you. Just keep doing exactly as your told and see where it gets you. My dad spent most of WW2 in the 82nd airborne, and he would be rolling in his grave if he knew how many people let the MSM and government do their thinking for them.
I don't much give a fuuck whether it's all a lie or not. I'm tired of listening to you little pussies piss and moan about having to wear a mask for a few minutes while going into a store. Man the fuuck up and quit acting like a bunch of pussy hurt old ladies for god sakes. Thousands of people like me had to wear masks all day at work before anyone ever heard of Covid19 and a lot more restrictive masks than the flimsy little surgical masks you wear to go buy your depends and feminine hygiene products.