Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Blackheart
It's Worse than they tell us. Three things that all of the masks do:

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
2. CO2 toxicity. Levels increase with time. Nuff said.
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies. live in NYS

The past year there's been a bunch of people from physicians to Joe Shmo who have shown the O2 & CO2 levels with various filters. Those are my references. The levels are way beyond the OSHA standards for safety.

Now the scammers tell the businesses and gt services that I pay for to force me to use a medical device.
If others want to wear medical devices they can, but the servants have no right to force their" masters" to do anything. If they get enough voluntary compliance, they know that they can get enough consensus to force anything including a stick up the butt. Remember Joe's embassador to china?
I don't even think masks are required most places around here. I see a lot of people in stores etc. not wearing one and nobody seems to say anything.

You probably live in a free state.

Our gov used to have daily announcements about how much liberty we were allowed to exercise..
Hah, I live in a rural area of upstate NY.

That's an awesome state. If you could just get rid of NY city you'd all be better off.
The folks I've met from NY state were very courteous and pro 2a all the way.
I've preached in a baptist church in (Rochester?) long ago. I hope to make it back there some day.
Some of the nicest people I've met were there.
You can say that again. I wish upstate could separate from NYC/Albany. Most of upstate is conservative and we have nothing in common with those liberal city folks.