Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Heym06
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!
I believe he's a cop. We'll be reading headlines about him some day...

He is proving every point and validating every stereotype.

Nobody, including you know your point

Okay, dumbass, here is the point. I’ll draw you a picture. People, particularly old people, sometimes get bad before you realize it. Or they get worse suddenly. Or they’re doing okay, then they aren’t. So, relating these facts to your experience with involuntary commitments, the reason those proceedings happen is often because there has been an incident that once and for all shows that this person can’t take care of themselves. Incidents like...I don’t know...going to the grocery store in a confused state and stealing a cart full of groceries.

Damn you are a fricking idiot.

And? So what are you f ucking butt hurt about?

What the tard cop in loveland did? Cool me too. He should've slow rolled that [bleep] and went back in service when he found out wally world got their s hit back. Pretty simple stuff.

I first posted in this thread about how hard it was to deal with loved ones who are losing it. You’re the one who went off on your “tards and nutters” rant about 72 hour involuntary commitments.