Some good recommendations in here, especially Sharp and the Duckworths (I have hunted all three of the Duckworth's areas).

Shaun Buffee is another good PH for leopard, he loves hunting them. I took a leopard in the daylight after sitting in the blind for only a few hours with Shaun in the Omay. We worked hard getting to that point and it was a great hunt. It was actually 10 years tomorrow that I shot that leopard. I have not talked to Shaun in two years but I believe he is still hunting on Bubye Valley Conservancy.

Keep in mind when booking Zim you have to hunt with a licensed PH and to be licensed you pretty much have to be a Zim citizen. Don't let anybody bs you on this. And be careful of areas, while Zim is a great place to hunt there is still some bad things that go on there.

This is from the Zim PH association and is a good place to start.

Zim Info

Good luck with your choice, I love hunting in Zimbabwe. If Zim is your choice try to see Victoria Falls. It is worth the trip.

Edit:

I should have read the entire thread first, I see you booked in Zim with what appears to be a South African company PH. Not saying anything is wrong but I would proceed with caution, make sure a fully licensed Zimbabwe PH is with you the entire hunt. Contact the ZPGA through the link above if you have questions.

Last edited by Mike70560; 05/05/21.