In northern Wisconsin the deer hunting was worth putting in some time. I would even see a few bucks here and there. The wolves came in around 1996 , when I started hearing them howl. They are all over now, but numbers go up and down like anything else. The wolves are bad but a bad winter is even worse. I have not seen a buck during gun season since 2009 and my son has not seen one since 2012. We see a deer about every other gun season . This fall I saw 2 and my son didnt see any for 2 yrs now. However, the dee hunting has gotten better in SE Wis. The problem is, the road kill is really bad and the hunting pressure is very high cause noone goes up north anymore. In central Wis. ( Shawano co.) there are a lot of deer, but 75 yrs ago when my dad grew up there, there were very few deer. It did change, some places for the better and some for the worse.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23