Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by jimy
How many of you "deer hunters" own hunting land? How many of you trap and or shoot predator's? How many of you plant food plots or free up apple or pear trees ? How many of you spend after season time hinging cutting maple and other unwanted trees to over the winter to feed the herds and keep them away from roads ?

The whiners have us out numbered, take the phones from your kids , give them each a bow saw for Christmas and get out there and improve your own hunting !

How many " deer hunters" , I am a deer hunter and likely could hunt better than you . Not bragging neither. Come up here and hunt wolf country on the big chunks of public land and you will be one humbled "hunter". You will be back on your private land in a few days. You would not believe with your own eyes what the wolves did to the deer numbers in northern Wis. Come on up here and stay a week. I can here it already , I should go buy some land of my own. Yah , right , $150,000 for a 40 to hunt deer? No thanks. I will enjoy public land hunting till the day I die, and I love it, cause I am a hunter that does not need to show anyone a big buck. It is not the kill , but the hunt and most all hunters say that, but then think they need a big buck. PS, dont even get me started on what a hard winter does to the deer heard. And I almost forgot . You likely also never saw a tax bill from Wisconsin. Most pay over $1,000 for a 40 acres parcel with nothing on it. Add another $500 bucks a year for a small cabin. No thanks, I love public land and get a few here and there.

You are wrong on almost everyone of your accusations, the "better hunter" part gave a chuckle. My tax bill is pocket change short of $600 per month, your hunting sucks yet you are happy about that fact , enjoy your miserable hunting.

Come up to wolf country and see how good you really are ! You will be back at your rich boy camp inside a week. Also, I can have a lot of land , I have the pocket change too, but I decided I dont need to pay all that money for a deer . And for miserable hunting, it is downright bad in NW Wisconsin, and hunting in southern Wis. can be pretty good on public and I do it for free. Enjoy your heated blind that you call deer hunting.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23