Originally Posted by gunner500
grin, shooting sports reveals all kinds of folk and their quirks, did you bring that CG-K home with you?

Not yet buddy. I've been tossing around trade bait ideas in my head. Boils down to a Ruger m77 30-06 stainless boat paddle I only have $175.00 in to. I haven't shot that one much at all though:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My more recent purchase a Ruger 10-22 that I've been playing with. Shoots like this though:

Or my old Wingmaster I bought a year ago. Made in '79, so it's a good one. Paid $285.00 for it, but we know its worth much more that what I have into it:

What I've been asking myself is, Is the old Kimber of Oregon worth it? He wants $699 for it, but I think its a $450.00 rifle. Even though it looks like a new penny. They weren't open today, or I probably would have made some kind of a trade for it. If he's open tomorrow, I may run over and talk to him. As good as my old iron sight rifle shoots, I'm thinking the sporter would be phenomenal with a modern scope on top.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA