Hilleschidt,

Thanks for your insight. I am happy to be able to attract you up out of the bottom of the lake, to always added your insightful 2 cents, you little bottom feeder you. you are a troll that loves to follow certain people, as you usually contribute nothing but BS to a conversation, to justify your otherwise useless existence.

Tell us a lie, admit you are not a democRAT and BLM and Antifa Supporter. I'm sure you are a resident around Madison or Metro Milwaukee, and having lived back that way, your type is a dime a dozen.

Do take pleasure in you are on ignore, and NO I didn't toggle the display of this post. Don't need to. Its easy to guess exactly what schitt you are going to post

so thank you for your POS schitt show display, which I didn't even both reading...but its always nice to see you drop by you bottom feeder.

Now go do society a favor and fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck or something constructive like that. Or maybe put your head down the toilet and see if you can flush that.

Have a nice day douche bag.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez