Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've had lots of Swifts(Remmie,Ruger,Sako,Winchester,Custom) and shot a lot more. Brass has always been an issue,as relative quality goes and spare me the Norma bullschit

I agree and understand some of your hatred of the Swift, it is an old fashioned poorly designed case.........
That said it still works and works well, the only reason I will always have one in my gun safe is the nostalgia factor.
It was the first center fire I ever bought when I was a teenager it served me then as it does now, shot about 50 prairie dogs with it yesterday and it still works great !!!!!! I shot many more with newer designed cartridges but nothing wrong with the old either, I prefer the Norma brass because it is much better than anything else for the Swift. sure you still have to trim it but not near as often and I have never had to neck turn it.
Obviously you are more a fan of the Gaymoor and Speedmire that have no nostalgia, but it's all good if you know the cartridge limitations and how to use it properly.....hint