Multiple ballistic "x'sperts" have came to the same conclusions, Yet you have answers they missed???? And the major shotshell manufacturers are bullshiiiting all the average Joe's and you are the only smart one out there. Got it...

Ever wonder why needles for medication injection are small? In case you haven't it has to do with penetration. Ever wonder why they are hard and dense-dense again-and not soft and spoonge? Penetration again perhaps????

They we get into increased energy transfer due to more multiple hits... because of the greater number of number 9 TSS vs your lead 4's or 5's. The X'sperts call that pattern density and they say pattern density is a big deal..But hey, they are only "X'sperts."

Less shot deformity with the more dense--there is that word again-and hard TSS vs lead..Less deformity in flight and less deformity on impact means they pattern and penetrate better..Think about that needle example again. Perhaps you wouldn't mind getting your shot with a bent needle?

Also what is another big advantage of TSS shot.?...One that you haven't addressed, but the "X'perts" have. You have the answers, so I'll let you dwell on it for spell before you clue us in on their mistake.

I'm just an average Joe, but I think those ballistics "X'sperts" are onto something. Along with the average Joe's who are seeing the results of their X'pertese on game using TSS...As they say..."Funny how that works."

Addition: To quote you "All they want to talk about is Density, density, density." Well steel is less dense than lead, and what did they have to do with steel shot to make up for it? TSS is more dense than lead, so what would lead have to do to make up for it? Physics perhaps????

To make it easy...As density increases, shot size can decrease with close to the same penetration result. As shot size per ounce decreases, shot number per ounce increases, and you will hit the object with more shot. More shot means greater pattern density. More pattern density means greater lethality. And you can do it with a smaller gauge...Again, as they say..."Hint"

Last edited by battue; 06/08/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler