Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Seventy's trump both.
We took our guns to school to hunt on the way home or shoot them on the school range after classes let out. We rode the back roads shooting woodchucks out the window of our trucks and nobody cared. We hunted all over because there was still a lot of unposted land and if it didn't have signs nobody cared. We shot pigeons from under the bridge at the edge of town and nobody called the cops, even though you could hear the reports all over town. We rode our bicyles through town with guns strapped across the handle bars and nobody paid any mind. If the cops saw you and your buds carrying guns through town they'd just smile and wave. Things have sure gone to shyt since then.

Chit I know I'll catch Chit for it but I poached the king ranch, my best friend's dad was chief of police in Premont, and his son and I'd cross over from jack storms ranch and walk 10 miles or more into the king ranch. We killed some nice bucks. that chit would be a felony now, back then it was a 250 dollar fine if you got caught, we never got caught.
I got served in bars here when I was 16-17 years old. They didn't ask for ID. DWI wasn't a Federal offence back then either. Got pulled over twice, admitted I'd been drinking. Asked me where I was headed said "home". Cops told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home.
true I use to drink in bars with my dad when I was 15.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter