Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I love how older guys cannot see the connections and think that later generations somehow magically changed.

Ever occur to some that the kids of today are the way they are because 2 generations back grandpa didn't spend the time or effort on their mom and dad? Didn't teach them or follow through or discipline or give a damn?

Same way i feel about the "greatest generation" bullschit. They went off to war to fight commies and then came back home and voted Democrat for 50 more years until we had commies here. They for some reason didn't bother to raise their kids worth a damn so we got hippies and Democrat boomers and liberals coming out our Fuggin ears. The kids the "greatest" raised raided pensions, borrowed trillions, and created big government and screwed over everyone they could find.

And then grandpa comes on here to bitch about the way things are today. Wtf maybe you should have gotten off your ass in 1960 and made your damn kid behave and learn something.

Don't know about your Dad, but mine never voted democrat his whole life.. That was after he got back from being wounded twice and fighting all the way across western Europe with George Patton as tour guide.

Big difference between that and a demorat legacy.

We had this fight already smile

Just from my perspective only...about every damn one of those groups whom i know personally fit that exactly.

Thankfully we had some like yours in the mix too.

Are you still cancelling 4473s over unfounded claims?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES