9 years ago I had a fall that messed up my back. None of the imaging showed anything that could be fixed surgically. I had to retire early. 3 years ago we were traveling to meet a new grand nephew. Something shifted during the road trip home and the pain level went from "I hate traveling this sucks". To "CRAP! I want narcotics and a 2nd opinion right now!". Got in to see a neurosurgeon who ordered a different kind of image where a dye was injected first for better contrast.
It turned out that the reason my back never got better was a piece of vertebrae was completely broken loose and just floating around in there bumping up against the spinal cord at will. The surgeon made a small incision and plucked it out the patched me up with super glue. Over all I have 60% better mobility now
\
Prior to surgery the only exercise I got was swimming . I had been making gains with swimming again then Covid happened and I basically began growing roots out of my butt again. I carry a 3 leg back packing stool to rest on when needed and earlier this week my custom Diamond D hip holster for my S&W Model 69 with a Vortex Venom red dot arrived. From a seated position using the hiking poles as shooting sticks I'm able to keep all 5 shots on an 8" steel target at 75 yards.

Come on deer season cool

Please don't feed the trolls!