Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Heeler
Do indoor ranges use some sort of high speed hood system?

Yes, as well as forced air being purging at the rear of the shooting lanes.

I hate indoor ranges. I have avoided them at all costs.

🦫

OK, just like an Oregonian.

Hates indoor ranges so he goes out and buys a place he can build one! confused

I hate all things peanut. Maybe I go down to Georgia and buy me a peanut ranch? smirk

Honestly Beav. If you're inviting Kingston, please post a schedule of when he's there so the rest of can avoid those dates. Fugger's likely to bring a friend like the one he posts pics of all the time. eek

Good luck with it, and I think goalie (?) has a good idea. Get a blood test to establish a baseline level of lead. That way you can test periodically and make sure your ventilation system is adequate.

Have fun with it all!

Or....................................get some horses. Probably cheaper to feed them critters now than to feed a few pistols..

Well, G....Georgia is a beautiful place.

LOL

🦫

The way Georgia is going politically...............................

we might just as well stay where we are, eh?

A lot of the country is seeing dipshíttery in politics in one form or another...Getting to the point where we’ll all be moving to the prairies of Wyoming as our last stand against Liberals.

Georgia has some awesome whitetail deer hunting...It’s a pretty cool place, if you’re not in or near Atlanta.

Our property is on a mountain top behind 2 gates. We are about 1 mile from a paved road and 8 miles from a Hwy. We’re surrounded by mature timber of Doug Fir, Cedar, and Nobles. Below is farm land.

Neighbors ? What’s a neighbor? There is 4 houses in our neck of the woods. Haven’t seen or heard any of them, except their gun fire. With one neighbor running a full auto on Saturday and Sunday. Now, that dude has some ammo. He’s popping off a can of ammo a day...Laffin

Heaven in Oregon....If there is such a thang.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”