Good choices Jim but I'll put in my 2 cent's worth here-

The 513T is a very nice target rifle with a good peep set up available on them . However, in my experience the Remington triggers on these rifles is a very weak point and I'm pretty sure they aren't adjustable- or if they are, it is a minimal amount of adjustment and they tend to creep terribly.

I have a few 69A's and a 75 Sporter and I like them a lot. The 75's are very similar tot he 69A's, but there are a few small differences. The 75 Target models and 75 Sporters were available with the excellent Lyman 57E peep sight if you shop around or get lucky, and the Target versions also had several other peeps available for them- all excellent. The beauty of the 69A's and 75 Sporter is you can carry them in the woods for squirrel hunting and they are light, have well designed stocks on them, and handle very well. The triggers are very adjustable on them and are simple to adjust - but don't expect a competition level trigger on these.

You may not be competitive with them, but there are days when my 69A's and 75 Sporter along with my buddie's 75 Target will give my 52's a run for their money with the right ammo. If you shop around you can find a later (post 49 I believe) that will also come with a grooved receiver so you can mount up a scope with tip off mounts if you like and remove it quickly to go back to aperture sights. I have a 69A with the relatively inexpensive 80A rear peep on it and it is surprisingly accurate even with my old eyes...

Last edited by Sheister; 07/18/21.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.