Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by PennDog
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Rem 513T w/custom stock, Redfield Olympic sights, and a spare butt plate of conventional form. Wagon box completes the package. For Sale....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BTW, the trigger is great and it shoots remarkably well, offhand or on the bench.

How did you make the trigger “great” in your rifle? Love the Remington 510 series (I have a bunch and they all shoot super) but the one complaint I have with the series is the trigger and lack of adjustment and the mechanics don’t lend themselves (easily) to normal trigger modifications.

PennDog

Did not have to fool with the trigger. It was used in Olympic competition many years ago and that was addressed by whoever it was that did the build. Haven’t put the scale on it but it is less than 3# and very crisp.

Man that’d be nice DD - one of the 513S sporters I have has a fantastic trigger about 50% of the time (around 2#) the other half is around 4.5#s just don’t know which your going to get - fantastically accurate rifle though!

Muffin nice 42M - they are one of my favorites and most people wouldn’t believe how good they shoot (same for most Mossbergs of that era)!

PennDog