Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Earlier before I listened to this sermon, I was shopping at Krogers and a big man and little boy crossed in front of me, so I hit the brakes on my cart. He was well over six feet tall, broad shoulders and waist. He had a very deep booming voice and was a stark contrast to the little 4-5 yo boy on his hand. My heart sank as I felt so bad for the little boy. I wondered about his home life, his upbringing and whether he had a chance to get to adulthood without severe challenges. I hope he will believe in the Lord in spite of his upbringing.
What made that come to my mind?

His "daddy" had large breasts, long permed hair and ladies hat and a long floral dress. I did a second take and looked at the masculine face and listened to the booming voice and was saddened by the man hand wrapped around that happy tiny boys little hand that likely had no idea this wasn't right. It was obviously a guy. I didn't want to look any more to see this trainwreck.
Was the little boy adopted?
Was this his real daddy's "wife"?
Who knows.

I got back home and tuned into the latest sermon and before I knew the title, posted it here and started listening.
That's why I listened to the whole message and edited it to include the title.
The title of the sermon from the Red Hot Preaching Conference was TRANSVESTITE.
How about that?

you are so unbelievable Its unreal.....you are a disgrace to any and all good people of any religion. ....you are in my eyes in the same category as that lying dumbass duck dipshitet....plus you are an idiot.....bob

Here you go BobSanFrancisco. I can't speak for Mike r, and NV, but maybe you can go hand in hand to join the choir. I'm sure they'd be tickled pink to have your faces singing this in their choir.
They are looking for recruits I hear.
Practice and they will give you fabulous guys, (or whatever pronouns you prefer), acceptance.
You will NEVER get it from us "bigoted" christians.

Here's their latest big hit for your rehearsal.

https://www.brighteon.com/83a6bda0-6382-44e4-8ce6-ba078359eb39