Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Happy Camper, you are REALLY infatuated and mesmerized with this preacher of hate. Steven Anderson uses the pulpit as his platform for hate and justifies it in the name of religion. He hides behind religion to spew his message of heresies and hate.

You have a real love affair going with this antisemitic hate preacher and Holocaust denier. Anderson believes the Holocaust was a myth and that the Jews are the synagogue of Satan. Among many other things, he believes queers are outside of God’s eternal mercy and that there is no hope for them to ever be saved.

Anderson believes Mother Teresa is in hell for being a “die-hard Roman Catholic.” He has even said the Jewish messiah is the antiChrist. The man is a real nut job and a dangerous one at that.

There is a reason Anderson has been banned from at least 33 countries. Open your spiritual eyes, Happy Camper, to this bigoted, antisemitic, homophobic hate “preacher”.

Happy Camper is Steven Anderson, All the links, click bait to generate income,

or, I'm crazier than HC.

This makes complete sense.

Did I win a prize or anything?

You will have to ask Beaver 🦫. He is the giver of awards. If he won’t give you an award shoot me a PM and I will see you get something for this profound discovery…

JFC....We got everyone with their paw sticking out wanting a prize or an award these days...And, just for coming up with an original thought, nonetheless....SMH.

The Beaver Awards are prestigious, and we are very selective in naming our winners. We are not a “trick-or-treat” organization.

Respectfully,

Management

🦫

PS

😂

Beav ya gotta admit what Kenneth said actually makes complete sense.

Fine! The Keystone Lites are on me…

I think Kenneth just exposed this POS for what his real game is being here.

His followers won’t believe it - even if they were shown absolute proof...Thinking another case of Safariman syndrome taking shape on the Fire.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”