Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ole Blackie.

Hows our resident victim today?

You are such a dipschit pussy....why don't you post some pictures?
I'm fine. How's the progression of your heart disease, fatty liver, diabetes, cirrhosis, high blood pressure and morbid obesity coming along today ? With 22 posts in the last 7 hours I'm guessing good ?

You are still a chickenschit.

Them unemployment checks still coming in?

"Big" Jim is still a morbidly obese, alcoholic lazy ass. You're doing great on the progression of those diseases I mentioned. I know there's always work that needs doing around a farm., You know, equipment to repair/maintain, fences to mend, grass to mow, old toilets in the front yard that need to be disposed of, things like that. You're doing a great job of not letting any of that shyt get in your way. Congratulations !

So....you puss out and wont post any pictures.....because someone might tease you.

So...you give schit to someone who will post pictures because he isn't a pussy.

Then....like a broad...you just make fun of his appearance.

You need to get out more.

Maybe see if your wife will let you have some of your SSI check and go to the store for some bread and milk.

Get out more ? LMFAO ! That's hilarious coming from the guy with 25 posts so far today ! Going by the fact that your posts are spaced over all hours of the day, It sure don't look like you do anything more than shyt, piss, eat, drink and post on the fire there tough guy.

You gonna make fun of my clothes next you old queen?

Maybe get your pappy to write you a note so you can go shoot some cans.

I am MAGA.