Originally Posted by greydog

I was told the same thing, as was my wife....
It came from Wuhan, China and it was likely sent out on purpose. GD

greydog;
Good morning to you sir, I hope your part of the world is at least a wee bit less smoky than we are this morning once again and that you and yours had a decent week and are well.

Since I am of the belief that in the majority of instances "coincidences" aren't mathematically possible, I'd make the following observations regarding your statement that the beer flu was an intentional strike.

- The issues with the million plus protestors in Hong Kong disappeared over night.
- It didn't help Trump one bit and he was in my view a fairly large thorn in their side.
- It advanced the long term goal of China becoming the global economic power as far as it's effect on their economy
- It let a bunch of nations including Canada test how many restrictions they could place on their population without push back. Whomever wanted that social experiment done gets a gold star for Quebec and Alberta alone in my view.

That's the tip of the "coincidences" really and we could likely find way too many more if we had the time or inclination.

As I told a good friend of mine, if this isn't some "grand experiment" by "someone" to "see what happens" - well it's accomplished the very same thing as if it was, was my point, you know?

I wish you were wrong and I wish I was wrong as well, but as the lines of the Ian Tyson song go, "wishin' don't make it so".

All the best to you all regardless sir, let's hope for some rain.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"