Originally Posted by leadfeather
Ok fellas, a neighbor of mine invited me to go with him elk hunting a few years back where he at the last minute wanted me to pull horses. The next year I drew a 1st rifle and he drew a muzzle loader bull tag but wanted to go with me after he returned from his hunt in Sept. So I reluctantly agreed then a few days before we are to leave he wants me to drag those dang horses a 1000 miles up there. He bought only 2 of 10 tanks of gas . I did kill a elk and he said his services should take care his share of the gas.
Now as you can imagine I've kind of had my fill of this fella . Now recently he wanted (over anxiously)help me with some work on my deer lease only to find out that he expected tresspass prevledges in return so I told him not to worry about it .
Now this fella goes to CO. every year to elk hunt either muzzle loader or rifle. While riding home from the last trip I asked what he did when he didn't draw he said he would buy a archery and go during muzzleloading season....ya know what I mean. He said he has never been checked out of camp.
Well this year he didn't draw and his plan is to hunt with an archery tag while using a muzzle loader.
Should I put a bug in the right folks ear?
Do what you think is best. Personally, I wouldn't, but I'm not a rat.