My '11 F250 PSD did it @ under 30K Mi. Nothing was worn. I'd put on a set of NItto Trail Grappler tires and had them @ 65PSI per the sticker in the door. At the prodding of the service advisor I trust who'd replaced a bunch of stuff on several super-duty's prior to mine I ran them up to ~72-75PSI and never had another problem. He'd diagnosed the problem as "Sidewall flex" in the tires. The Continental highway tires the truck came with were fine @ 65# as were a set of BFG AT 2 and now Nitto Exo Grapplers w/3-belt sidewalls. The Nitto Terra Grapplers I run in the summer are better handling @ 75-80PSI.

I was skeptical that the extra tire pressure would fix my problem, but it did. I'm just @ 190K Mi. I replaced the shocks/steering stabilizer about 20K Mi ago as well as upper/lower tie-rod ends. It goes down the road @ 80MPH with nary a wiggle. Between today and Sunday I'll put another +/- 700Mi on it mostly running 80ish on the interstate and 70 on the little bit of 2-lane I'll have to run.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.