I've long realized that my brain doesn't necessarily work quite normally in some area's, and wondered if maybe others share this same problem. I find that some slang terms really annoy me...like to the point of extreme irritational anger. No real rhyme or reason to it either. Sammich? Sounds retarded. Song dog? Retarded. Speed goat, ditch donkey etc, same. Catsup? Yeah I know its not necessarily slang but still trips the little switch in my brain. The latest and worst is "the jab". I don't really GAF about the actual vaccine and it's surrounding propaganda, but that term makes me want to do crime. Even worse is "double jab"....like somehow everyone using stupid slang terms for it makes it cool or something. I dunno, it doesn't make any sense but there it is.

Oh, and buttons. I hate buttons. Buttons are gross looking, stupid shiny little plastic or metal discs. Alot of the time they aren't even necessary or functional but added for some sort of decoration! Makes my skin crawl just thinking about them. I'm not weird, your weird! That is all.